So on to the recipe, Here is what we did:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- 20 chicken wings chopped in half (makes 40 wings)
- Drizzle olive oil on the chicken wings
- Season with Salt, Paprika, Chili Powder, and Sazon Completo (no measurements needed just eyeball it)
- Place parchment paper on a cookie sheet and line up wings
- Bake 30 minutes, flip wings to the other side
- Raise temperature to 425degrees and bake for an additional 30 minutes. Total baking time = 1hour.
- 15 minutes prior to the end of the 1 hour, make the onions.
Preparation of Chicken Wings Onion Topping
- 2 shallots (chopped) and 2 1/2 medium Onions sliced
- Sautee until caramelized
- Deglaze with Marsala wine for a nice sweetness
- Add 4 garlic cloves at the very end and sautee for another 3 minutes.
- Take out chicken wings and let them rest on a drip pan. (We use a resting pan and put paper towel under it so it acts as a drip pan, and all the grease can drip to the bottom)
- Toss onions and chicken wings in a bowl.
- Serve on a platter.